tisdag, augusti 12, 2008

Walk of No Shame

Walk of no shame!

Guy 1: When you wake up in the morning in an unfamiliar place

Guy 2: And you can't remember where or when, let alone her face

Girl 1: Cannot find your shoe and your hair smells like a bar

Guy 3: But you kinda feel excited cause you got really far

Girl 2: Ugh!

Guy 2: Last night I was sure that I was with a ten

Guy 4: Then this morning when I saw those kankles I had to think again
Oh I will not be ashamed

(Girl 3: Be ashamed)

Guy 3: To walk the crowded streets alone

Guy 2: In yesterday's outfit and cologne

Girl 3:Oh how I'll push through the day

(Vendor: Through the day)

In my tiny ruffled mini skirt and some guys extra large T-shirt

All: Oh I will not be ashamed.

Guy 4: I went to a theme party not planning to stay long

Guy 5: In the morning I found myself still dressed in a thong

Guy 6: I see my professor walking by and I'm feeling like a freak
I wonder what he'll think when I take his daughter out next week.

All: Oh we will not be ashamed
Be ashamed

Girl 4: I'm feeling like a greasy mess

Girl 5: Still rockin' out my bridesmaid dress



All:
And how we'll push through the day


As we walk that bright and crowded plank


Called the walk of sham


Oh we will not be ashamed



Guy 5 :
I try to learn my lesson



Girl 1:
Time and time again



Guy 5:
But tomorrow when the clock strikes two I'm back in love again...back in love again



Se reklamenför AMP på: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rBLNRgT3YQ

Inga kommentarer: