fredag, augusti 22, 2008

Ohana means Family.....

Lilo and Stitch Quotes


(Lilo and Stitch)

Stitch
:
This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good.

(Lilo and Stitch - Stitch has a Glitch)
Dr. Jumba: (approaches containment chamber) Oh, can it be? Have I done it?
Stitch: [uncurls, looks around] Ooh...
Dr. Jumba: So cute. So fluffy, even.
(Jumba stares into glass, Stitch sniffs around)
Dr. Jumba: Where did I go wrong?
Stitch: [Stitch growls, jumps wildly around glass]
Dr. Jumba: Ha-ha-ha, what a relief.

Dr. Jumba:
I've got a surprise for you. Close your eyes.
[Stitch pops one eye open]
Dr. Jumba: Ah! No peaking! He cheats already. Ha-ha-ha-ha!
Stitch:Aw, jiggiebig!

Stitch: [Lilo's finger is about a few inches away from Stitch] You're touching me!
Lilo: I'm not touching you.
Stitch: AAGH! YOU'RE TOUCHING ME!

Lilo: This is the exact bench that Elvis sat on in Blue Hawaii.
Stitch: [Sniffs bench] Oh, yeah. That's him.
[They sit on bench]
Lilo: I can't believe it. My butt is in the shadow of the butt of Elvis Presley.

Inga kommentarer: