tisdag, mars 17, 2009


It's basically the same everyday
and you're pretty okay with that
But you still look up at the sky don't you
Boys & Girls completely enrapt in their dreams
You laugh 'cause they see right through your thoughts
But you're not serious It's not that easy

No matter how many years you wait
Nothings gonna fall from the sky
Carrying your heart's missiles Let's go!

hide ~ Rocket Dive

Let me, let me free. Let me out.

I lost the feeling of falling in love
so I asked someone
And I said with a sigh
"How much is love?"

I forgot the season of dreaming dreams
So I asked that person
And you said with a smile
"Can you eat dreams?"

As I was staring at the passing days
The color faded SUNNY DAYS

The disappearing first melody
where did I lose them?

Your dreams that were called random
The continuation of it is still in your heart, trembling
ever free Your story about to crumble down
if you could picture it, can you see it DReam?

ever free free to where? ever free

Like a broken sun
the shattered days too

The disappearing first memories
Where do they wan to go?

Your wings of freedom that were called random
are still closed and sleeping
ever free Through this night
and If you awake can you fly to FRee?

ever free free to where? ever free

hide ~ Ever Free

Inga kommentarer: